Monday, January 2, 2012

Sorry It's Been Awhile...

I just wanted first to tell you all "Happy New Years!!!!"

I have very strong and good feelings about this upcoming year.  I also I have a lot planned for this blog.  Oh and about that...

To those of you who actually care or actually read this blog...I must apologize.  It's been about three weeks or so since I've started this blog and I have only posted one review...

Due to the holidays and other factors, I haven't been able to watch a whole lot of movies like that inspirational finals week.  Trust me, I have started a couple of reviews but I haven't quite finished them.  Expect them to be posted by tomorrow and the following day.

I just wanted to let all of you who actually care know that I am still alive.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment